A 10-day kenya safari to several national parks in Kenya, including the Masai Mara National Reserve, Lake Nakuru National Park, Aberdare National Park, and Amboseli National Park, is called a "10 Days Kenya Wildlife Safari." Masai Mara National Reserve is a safari destination in Kenya's south-west. It is well-known for the annual movement of more than 2 million wildebeests during the big wildebeest migration. The big five—elephants, lions, leopards, buffaloes, and rhinoceroses—as well as other wildlife species call this national reserve, which is around 1510 square kilometers in size, home.
Amboseli, Lake Nakuru, Aberdare, and Masai Mara national parks , as well as others, will all be visited during your 10-day safari in Kenya. You will also go on game drives in these parks. During your 10-day safari in Kenya, you'll also enjoy viewing a range of bird species, like flamingos at Lake Nakuru. During your safari, you'll also stop by Maasai settlements, engage with the locals, and take in stunning scenery. In Nairobi, you'll start and end your safari.
On a safari in Kenya, must-see locations include the Masai Mara, Amboseli, and Mount Kilimanjaro. With a wide diversity and abundance of wildlife, Kenya is a well-balanced travel destination. The Masai Mara and Amboseli National Park, among other southern parks and reserves, are definitely worth seeing. There is nothing that shouts "classic safari" like a Kenyan safari; this is a country filled with romance, thrills, and adventure.
A safari in Kenya not only gives you the opportunity to experience spectacular natural beauty in one of the world's most pristine settings, but also gives you the chance to get up close and personal with some of Africa's most sought-after creatures. All of this, in addition to the sight of Mount Kilimanjaro, distinguishes a Kenya safari experience. The annual great migration is best viewed from both sides of the Mara River (Kenya and Tanzania, but you can best experience the herds on the Kenyan side between August and October.
- Park fees (For non-residents)
- All activities (Unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation (Unless listed as upgrade)
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (Unless labeled as optional)
- All flights during the tour
- All Taxes/VAT
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Meals (As specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinks (As specified in the day-by-day section)
- International flights (From/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips (No tip expected)
- Personal items (Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees