Within two-days, explore Akagera National Park, the only savannah park in Rwanda. With our local and friendly tour guide, the transport is assured with a comfortable 4X4 with WIFI onboard to keep you connected with your loved ones and the world. Apart from the memorable day game drive, you will also enjoy a night game drive and a boat ride in Ihema Lake in the search of crocs ad hippos. Ihema is the largest lake in the park and the second largest in Rwanda.
Depart from Kigali by 07h30 and drive for an estimated three hours and a half Akagera National Park. Spend the two days enjoying different activities in the park.
The 2 Days safari in Akagera National Park includes: –
- Game drive viewing
- A boat cruise along Lake Ihema
- Transportation in a stand 4×4 tour van
- A Full-time English-speaking driver Guide
- Accommodation for one night
- Airport transfer
- Meals and water throughout the 2 Days
- Park Entrance fees
- All activities included in the itinerary
- Government taxes
The 2 days Rwanda wildlife safari excludes: –
- Medical and Personal insurance.
- Air tickets and Visa fees.
- Shopping expenses.
- Tips for hotel staff and park Guides.
- All expenditures that may be considered personal like those on alcoholic drinks, cigars, accommodation in Kigali, telephone calls and laundry.