This 2 day safari takes you to one of the smallest National Parks in Uganda– Lake Mburo National Park which is located approximately 240km (by road) west of Kampala; it takes you about 4 hours to drive to the Park. The park is home to over 68 mammal species such as buffaloes, bush pigs, leopards, and zebras as well as various bird species. It is famous for having large numbers of Zebras. The park also has great sceneries starting from the rolling hills, the lush forests to the Savannah grasslands, and seasonal swamps to lakes. There are 5 lakes in the park where by you can engage in sport fishing where you can catch a large tilapia and other fish species, also large numbers of hippos occupy the lakes. While in the park you might not miss out on seeing the leopards, hyenas, and side stripped jackals in the night.
Please Note: Lake Mburo is also a great place for anyone in need of connecting to other National Parks such as Queen Elizabeth, Mgahinga Gorilla, and Bwindi ImpenetrableNational Parks.
- Park entry fees
- Professional tour guide/driver (English speaking)
- Transport in a 4WD vehicle
- Accommodation (Full Board)
- Activities included in the itinerary
- Bottled drinking water
- Photography and touring
- International flights
- Accommodation while in Kampala (First and last night)
- Personal expenses such as Souvenirs, crafts, and beverages/drinks
- Tips given to staff and Laundry services
- Any extra activity not added in the itinerary