2 days Akagera safari takes to the only Savannah national park in Rwanda for an amazing encounter with Africa’s big five mammals. Akagera National Park covers an area of 1112 square kilometers. It was established in 1934 by the Belgium government to protect the park animals and the entire Eco-system. The park was named after River Akagera which flows through the park. The river feeds Lake Ihema, Lake Victoria and other smaller water bodies. Akagera National park was once larger than it is now. Our 2 Days Akagera wildlife safari starts from Kigali city and takes you to see a much improved national park. The safari involves game drives and a boat cruise along Lake Ihema. By the end of the 2 days, expect to have seen zebras, lions, hippos, rhinos, giraffes, leopards, elephants, spotted hyenas, warthogs, crocodiles, eland, topis, reedbuck, impalas, baboons, blue monkeys, vervet monkeys, black-tailed mongoose, bush pigs and buffaloes among other mammals.
The 2 Days safari in Akagera National Park includes: –
- Game drives
- A boat cruise along Lake Ihema
- Transportation in a stand 4×4 safaris Car
- A Full-time English-Speaking driver Guide
- Accommodation for one night
- Airport transfer
- Meals and water throughout the 2 days
- Park Entrance fees
- All activities included in the itinerary
- Government taxes
The 2 days Rwanda wildlife safari excludes: –
- Medical and Personal insurance.
- Air tickets and Visa fees.
- Shopping expenses.
- Tips for hotel staff and park Guides.
- All expenditures that may be considered personal like those on alcoholic drinks, cigars, accommodation in Kigali, telephone calls and laundry.