On this Gorilla Habituation Safari to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park, you will encounter the endangered mountain gorillas in the dense rainforest of Bwindi. Habituating is the process of making Gorillas used to human presence. The Mountain gorillas have to undergo the process of habituation before gorilla trekking can be done, in this process, they get used to the presence of humans so that they do not charge or run away.
- Gorilla habituation permit
- Ground transport per 4WD custom
- Bottled water in the safari vehicle
- Full board accommodation as mentioned in the itinerary
- Service of an English-speaking driver-guide
- Driver allowances
- All mentioned activities except for the optional ones
- Extras at the accommodation i.e. drinks, telephone, laundry, etc.
- Tips to porters and driver/ guide