This 3 Days Rwanda gorilla safari and golden Monkey trekking package at the Volcanoes National Park is ideal for primate lovers who wish to see two of Africa’s most endangered primate species. The package includes a tour of the capital Kigali and a visit to the Iby’iwacu Cultural Village to connect with the locals and their traditional culture. Both activities will be done at the Volcanoes National Park in Rwanda. The Volcanoes National Park is the most visited tourism destination in Rwanda.
The 3 days gorilla trekking and golden monkey safari cost will include: –
- A safari vehicle and fuel for 3 days
- A Full-time company Driver
- Gorilla Permits
- Golden monkey permits
- Bottled drinking water per day
- Accommodation and meals for 2 nights
- Pickup from Kigali and drop-off at the airport
- Cultural visit to the Gorilla Guardians Village
- Tour of the city of Kigali
The 3 days safari cost will exclude international flights, insurance, visas, beverages and wines unless provided by the hotel for luxury travelers.