The 3 Days Tanzania safaris in Serengeti National Park is an amazing wildlife viewing adventure. This safari features endless game drives in the expansive Serengeti National Park which is Africa’s best wildlife park. This 3 days adventure in Serengeti National Park starts and ends in Arusha and offers a great chance to encounter the Big five, Wildebeest, Zebras, Gazelles, Cheetah, Hyena, among others. Serengeti is the best wildlife park in Africa and a home to millions of Wildebeest, hundreds of thousands of Zebras, great predators like Lions, Leopard, Cheetah, big game such as buffalos and elephant herds, other mammal carnivores include the cheetah, spotted hyena, jackals, striped hyena, caracal, serval, seven species of mongooses, African golden wolf, honey badger, and two species of otters, The East African wild dog. Other mammals include aardvark, common genet, zorilla, African striped weasel, bat-eared fox, ground pangolin, aardwolf, African wildcat, African civet, crested porcupine, hyraxes, and Cape hare. Primates such as yellow and olive baboons, and vervet monkeys, black-and-white colobus patas monkeys. Reptiles like Nile crocodile, rainbow agama, Nile monitor, leopard tortoise, serrated hinged terrapin, black mamba, black-necked spitting cobra, chameleon, African python, and puff adder, More than 500 bird species can be the elusive Masai ostrich, secretarybird, kori bustards, blacksmith lapwing, African collared dove, red-billed buffalo weaver, helmeted guineafowls, Grey-breasted spurfowl, southern ground hornbill, knob-billed ducks, saddle-billed storks, white stork, goliath herons, crowned cranes, sacred ibis, cattle egrets, black herons, marabou storks, yellow-billed stork, abdim’s stork, hamerkops, hadada ibis, African fish eagles, spotted thick-knees, lesser flamingo, shoebills, pink-backed pelicans, lovebirds, spur-winged geese, oxpeckers, Tanzanian red-billed hornbill, martial eagles, Egyptian geese, and many species of vultures.
- Accommodations and meals as specified for each day of the itinerary
- Transportation by private FWD vehicle.
- The services of a professional safari guide
- Park and Crater entry fees
- Crater Rim Walk
- Arusha NP Nature Walk
- Wildlife management fee
- Airport transfers
- Lake Manyara Biking Adventure and hot local lunch
- Unlimited Water supply throughout the safari
- 3 Days Tanzania Safari in Serengeti National Park
- International airfare and other travel costs such as visas and vaccination fees, and additional travel insurance.
- Optional Serengeti balloon safari (USD $539 per person),
- Any increase in government taxes prior to the start of your trip
- All items of a personal nature (e.g. beverages, laundry, etc.)
- Gratitude for the safari guides (at your discretion)