This 3 Days Tanzania Wildlife Safari include Lake Manyara National Park, Ngorongoro Crater, and Tarangire National Park was designed to offer a short but extreme Tanzanian Northern Circuit wildlife adventure, This safaris offers an exciting game viewing experience in three of the most spectacular national game parks in Tanzania with dense wildlife populations. Lake Manyara National Park has located in Arusha and Manyara Regions, in between Lake Manyara and the Great Rift Valley. The park records more than 350 bird species and a variety of wildlife species. Lake Manyara National is famous for the flocks of thousands of flamingos, Great white pelican, pink-backed pelican, and yellow-billed stork, Marabou stork, and grey heron, are documented, palm-nut vulture and Ayre’s hawk-eagle, and many more. Mammals include wildebeest, zebra, Thomson’s gazelle, and Grant’s gazelle. Large herds of wildebeest, zebra, bushbuck, waterbuck, Grant’s gazelle, impala, Thomson’s gazelle, Cape buffalo, giraffe, hippopotamus, baboon, warthog, and elephant, black rhinoceros, lion, leopard, African wild cat, spotted hyena, black-backed jackal, bat-eared fox, serval, honey badger, African civet, genet species and several mongoose species, Cheetah and African golden cat and Butterflies. Explore Ngorongoro Crater in Northern Tanzania, once a wide volcano, which is the largest and widest intact caldera in the world. Some books maintain that before it erupted, it would have been more than Mt Kilimanjaro, the highest peak in East Africa. About a million long after having collapsed and eroded, it is a large highland area with the 600 m deep Ngorongoro Crater as its focal point. Nearly three million years old, the ancient caldera hosts one of the most beautiful wildlife havens on earth. Discover Tarangire National Park is a national park in Manyara Region. The name of the park is delivered from the Tarangire River that crosses the park. The Tarangire River is the premier source of freshwater for wildlife species in the Tarangire Ecosystem in the annual dry season. The Tarangire Ecosystem is known for the long-distance migration of wildebeest and zebras. During the dry season, thousands of wildlife species concentrate in Tarangire National Park from the nearby wet-season dispersal and calving areas.
- Accommodations and meals as specified for each day of the itinerary
- Transportation by private FWD vehicle, equipped with roof hatches, VHF radio, and GSM contact with our base in Arusha
- The services of a professional safari guide
- Park and Crater entry fees
- Crater Rim Walk
- Arusha NP Nature Walk
- Wildlife management fee
- Airport transfers
- Lake Manyara Biking Adventure and hot local lunch
- Unlimited Water supply throughout the safari
- International airfare and other travel costs such as visas and vaccination fees, and additional travel insurance.
- Optional Serengeti balloon safari (USD $539 per person),
- Any increase in government taxes prior to the start of your trip
- All items of a personal nature (e.g. beverages, laundry, etc.)
- Gratitude for the safari guides (at your discretion)