Kenya's Masai Mara National Reserve never fails to impress. No matter if it's your first African safari or you've been there before, you can't go wrong because the reserve offers some of the best animal viewing around. Large herds of grazers can be found on the wide-open plains, and if you look closely, you'll also see a number of predators. Although big cats dominate the show, hyenas and jackals are also frequently spotted. If you plan your vacation properly, you might be able to see the wildebeest migration, one of Africa's most impressive wildlife displays. As an alternative, travel during the Wet season (sometimes referred to as the Emerald season), when the scenery is spectacular and there are less tourists.
You visit two of the top national parks in Kenya on your safari. Among other animals, you might see lions, leopards, cheetahs, elephants, white rhinoceroses, and flamingos. On your route to Nakuru National Park, you pass through the breathtaking Rift Valley, which offers views of the escarpment, Mount Longonot, the Suswa Escarpment, and Lakes Naivasha and Elementaita. The hotel is selected to provide you the best possibility of seeing a lot of animals, enjoying delicious food, and having cozy accommodations.
This is an open group or private tour tailored for those who have few days to explore Kenya’s wildlife havens of Masai Mara and Lake Nakuru. The tour can start on any day and available throughout the year. We have suggested luxury hotels, however we can work around our guest’s travel budget and suggested accordingly based on their travel need and preferences for this safari.
- Park fees (For non-residents)
- All activities (Unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation (Unless listed as upgrade)
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (Unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Meals (As specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinking water (On all days)
- International flights (From/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips (Tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day)
- Personal items (Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees