The 5 days Amboseli and Tsavo West wildlife safari offers amazing scenery and magnificent game viewing adventure to 2 of Kenya’s game reserves. Amboseli National Park presents the best view of the snowcapped mountain Rwenzori and a place with the highest concentration of elephants in African, the park is also rich with biodiversity ranging from the seasonal lake Amboseli, sulphur spring wetlands, the savanna grasslands, and woodlands. Tsavo West National Park as a stunning rugged wilderness together with the savannah ecosystem which comprises open grasslands, scrublands, and Acacia woodlands, and rocky ridges, offers the most magnificent game viewing opportunities including elephants, lions, cheetah, leopards, rhino, Hippos, Buffalos, and the abundance of flora and avian species including the globally threatened corncrake and Basra Reed Warbler. This safari is available throughout the year and it can be tailor-made in regards to your choice of date of travel, hotel, and a number of days. This safari starts and ends in Nairobi
- Ground transportation in a safari customized vehicle
- Mineral water in the vehicle
- Services of an English speaking Driver/guide,
- Accommodation as shown at the lodges mentioned in the itinerary,
- Meals as shown (B-breakfast, L-lunch, D-dinner),
- All Park Entrance Fees,
- Ferry or boat crossing fees where applicable.
- International Airfares; Excess baggage charges;
- Entry Visa Fees
- International travel Vaccinations and Inoculations;
- Items of personal nature such as Room service,
- Beverages, Communications charges (telephone, fax, internet), Laundry, etc.