Tanzania's untamed landscapes are the ultimate haven for birding aficionados. Tanzania offers many options for birding, but being led by experts will make the experience even better. Bird watching safaris in Tanzania are the most popular pastime among bird enthusiasts due to the vast number of bird species that can be seen here. Tanzania has the highest density of game parks and nature reserves of any safari destination. The Serengeti National Reserve, Lake Manyara National Park, Ngorongoro Conservation Area, and other popular national parks are worth visiting for bird watching. However, few compare to Tarangire National Park, especially during the dry season when there are fewer visitors and more opportunities to see uncommon and common bird species.
- Transport with exclusive use of the safari van as from the 1st day to departure day as per itinerary.
- Pick up and drop off on arrival and departure at the airport.
- Accommodation in lodges as per the itinerary with all three meals a day
- Services of a knowledgeable bird guide
- Parks, reserve, and conservation areas entry fee
- Emergency evacuation
- Drinking water available from the van cool box
- Other pre-tour information
- Medical and travel insurance including luggage.
- Items of personal nature such as telephone, laundry, gifts among others
- Visa, airport tax
- Tipping of Safari driver guide, lodge porters, waiters, etc
- Other extras such as balloon Safari, Masai Village visit