Because it can be completed in fewer days and features permanent sleep shelters at the campgrounds, the Marangu Route, also known as the Coca-Cola route, is more well-liked. From Kibo Hut, the ascent to Uhuru Peak is steep and passes Gilman's Point. Because it is a shorter route with a steeper ascent and less time for acclimatization, it frequently fails to reach the summit. The only path where the ascending and descending routes are combined, increasing traffic, is this one.
- Kilimanjaro trekking according to the itinerary
- Professional, English-speaking Wilderness First Responder & CPR certified Guide
- Proper Ration of Mountain crew (Cook & Porters)
- Pre and Post accommodations (2 nights Bed and Breakfast)
- Airport Transfers
- Meals according to the itinerary
- Drinking water and Full Board Meals
- All National Park & Hut Fees, Crew Permits and VAT
- • Fair and Sustainable Salary Crew Wages
- Gate Transfers
- Complimentary Oxygen Cylinder
- Credit Card Transfer Fees
- Visa fees
- Travel or Medical Insurance is required and you should ask for Recommendation
- Gamow Bag
- Tips for porters and mountain crew (20% Industry Standard Recommended)
- Personal spending money for souvenirs etc.
- Energy food & beverages, alcoholic and soft drinks
- Personal hire gear such as trekking poles, sleeping bags, etc.
- Additional lodge nights if early descent from the mountain