Mount Kilimanjaro can be climbed using one of six well-known routes: Marangu, Machame, Lemosho, Shira, Rongai, and Umbwe. All three routes—Marangu, Machame, and Umbwe—advance from the mountain's southern side. The west is where the Lemosho and Shira paths approach from. The Rongai route travels close to Kenya from the north. Every route descends via Mweka, excluding Marangu and Rongai. One of the most beautiful and highly recommended routes up Kilimanjaro is the Machame route, sometimes referred to as the Whisky Route. This well-traveled path gains a crest that passes through areas of moorland and leads to the Shira Plateau along routes through gorgeous trees. In order to connect with the Barafu Route to the top, it subsequently passes beneath the glaciated precipices of the Southern Ice fields. It has a considerably better success rate of summitting because it can be done over longer periods of time and the slope is easier to manage. You will be welcomed at Kilimanjaro International Airport upon arrival and transported to the 4-star B&B Kilimanjaro Wonders Hotel for overnight accommodations. Your head guide will meet you there to give you a briefing, check your equipment, and make arrangements for you to rent any necessary gear.
- Kilimanjaro trekking according to the itinerary
- Professional, English-speaking Wilderness First Responder & CPR certified Guide
- Proper Ration of Mountain crew (Cook & Porters)
- Pre and Post accommodations (2 nights Bed and Breakfast)
- Airport Transfers
- Meals according to the itinerary
- Drinking water and Full Board Meals
- All National Park & Hut Fees, Crew Permits and VAT
- Fair and Sustainable Salary Crew Wages
- • Gate Transfers
- Complimentary Oxygen Cylinder
- Portable Private Toilet and Porter
- Quality Imported Equipments
- Visa fees
- Travel or Medical Insurance is required and you should ask for Recommendation
- Gamow Bag
- Tips for porters and mountain crew (20% Industry Standard Recommended)
- Personal spending money for souvenirs etc.
- Energy food & beverages, alcoholic and soft drinks
- Personal hire gear such as trekking poles, sleeping bags, etc.
- Additional lodge nights if early descent from the mountain $150 per room