The holidays and travel packages for the Ndutu Migration Safari during Calving Tours have been created expressly to highlight and improve your chances of seeing the magnificent Serengeti Wildebeest Migration . The finest places to see thousands of wildebeest stretch across the plains feeding on the lush short grass plains are in Tanzania's Southern Serengeti and Ndutu districts in the months of January, February, and March. With excellent sightings of cheetah, lion, hyena, and leopard as well as a very high chance to witness adrenaline-filled killings, predator activity is at its pinnacle.
- Mineral water in bottles in the safari van.
- Pickup and drop-off services at Arusha Airport or Kilimanjaro (JRO).
- Meals and lodging in accordance with the schedule (B=breakfast, L=lunch, and D=dinner).
- Accommodation of your choice: we can arrange for you to camp on a budget or stay in opulent lodges.
- Lunch and dinner on the first day; breakfast, lunch, and supper on the second through fourth days; and breakfast and lunch on the fifth day.
- Nearly 60% of the entire cost goes for game drives and the 18% VAT on tour fees and services.
- Transportation from your Arusha hotel to the parks and back in a 4x4 safari vehicle (other pick-up points possible, please contact us for the right price)
- Foods not and post-trip lodging in Arusha (Can be arranged upon request at an extra cost)
- The cost of a Tanzanian visa, which is 50%, save for holders of American and Canadian passport, who must pay $100.
- Departure taxes and international and domestic flights (Quoted separately where applicable)
- US $10 per person per day for Wildlife Management Authority (WMA) fees (where applicable)
- Optional extras (a brief safari or tour can be arranged after your safari at an additional cost).
- Places to stay in Arusha. However, if you'd like, we can help you locate a house that suits your requirements and price range.
- Travel to Arusha by plane or other means. However, we can set up an airport pickup for you. Let
- Remedies for the team. We advise leaving each member of your group with a tip of $25 per day for your guide and $15 per day for your cook.
- Immunizations, personal insurance (such as a Tanzanian visa, travel, medical, and baggage insurance, a group doctor, laundry, souvenirs, telephone, beverages (available for purchase), and any other services not specifically listed as being included.
- Seasonal Surcharge: All reservations made for the 24th, 25th, 26th, 31st of December, and the first day of January will be subject to an additional fee of US $40.00 per person per day.
- As an Easter holiday premium, a surcharge of US $35.00 per person will be added to any reservations made between Friday, April 3, and Monday, April 6 (for all 4 days).