The Masai Mara, known as "The World's Greatest Safari Destination," offers an incredible animal encounter during this Kenyan vacation journey. It also includes a couple days of relaxation on the stunning white sands of Kenya's Diani Beach. In the main reserve and the surrounding areas, we collaborate with a number of outstanding safari camps and lodges. Get in touch with us to create the ideal trip just for you.
This claim that a safari in the Masai Mara is the best wildlife adventure experience in the world is undoubtedly true. In addition to the "Big Five," the reserve is home to the "Big Nine," the majority of which can be viewed on a safari tour in the Masai Mara. A Masai Mara safari is a delightful experience year-round, even if the wildbeest migration season, which lasts from July to September, is the highlight of the year. Below are a number of 2022 and 2023 Masai Mara vacation packages that range from low-cost road trips to luxurious Fly-In Safaris with stays in upscale Tented Camps. Additionally, you can look at some of our suggested Kenya safari itineraries right here.
Masai Mara is most frequently reached by road, usually beginning and ending in Nairobi. A 4x4 Landcruiser Jeep or the less expensive Safari Minibus are the two options for transportation (Tour Van). Depending on which Camp you have reserved for your tour, the journey from Nairobi to the Masai Mara normally takes 5 to 6 hours. The advantages of a road safari include getting to see and experience more of the authentic Kenyan countryside and generally reduced tour costs. The route has certain sections of road that are in poorer condition than average, which is a drawback.
Lucky you if you happen to be in Mombasa! For your holiday fun, we have every imaginable form of tour and daytrip. Dav Safaris offers quick escapes to improve your time in Mombasa, including trips to see the savannah wildlife, encounters with dolphins, city tours, trips to coastal rain forests, and even romantic dinner cruises.
- Park fees (For non-residents)
- All activities (Unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation (Unless listed as upgrade)
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (Unless labeled as optional)
- All flights during the tour
- All Taxes/VAT
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Meals (As specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinks (As specified in the day-by-day section)
- International flights (From/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips (No tip expected)
- Personal items (Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees