These 8 days Rwanda Cultural and Primates Experience safari offers you an opportunity to discover the haven of Rwanda, this country is known as a country of a thousand hills, this is exhibited by its flourishing rolling hills which offer a spectacular view. The country is predominantly green and with a wide range of cultural and historical sites ranging from 400 years ago during the kingdom era, colonial and post-colonial times, and also at the start of the modern era that was characterized by unfortunate events of Rwanda genocide. This adventure tour also features primates’ experience in Nyungwe and volcanoes national parks. On this 8 days tour, we start with the Kigali city tour where a lot will be at our disposal like a tour to the Kigali genocide memorial, Belgian massacre camp, and have a chance to observe and learn more about the political history of the country. Rwanda has a lot to offer when it comes to the cultural experience we shall continue to the Butare royal palace for more cultural adventure before we proceed to Nyungwe forest national park for the amazing experience with the man’s closest cousins(chimpanzee trekking) and the breathtaking canopy walk alongside community walks. On this safari, you will explore mountain gorillas alongside a canoe ride on the twin lakes of Burela and Ruhondo. This safari is available throughout the year.
- Airport transfers at Kigali International airport
- All Accommodation including all meals
- A guide of Congo Nile Trail
- Meals as described
- Bottled mineral water per person per day whilst on the trip
- Services of a professional English / French speaking driver/guide
- All the activities specified in the itinerary.
- Local taxes.
- International flight
- Items of a personal nature i.e., telephone/internet usage, laundry, alcoholic beverages, etc