This 3 Day safari will give you a glance at Uganda’s largest park (Murchison Falls National Park), The Park is located in Northwestern Uganda and it sits on a land area of 3,840 sq km. The park is a Savannah grasslands vegetation, the park is separated by the flow of Victoria Nile which creates the northern and southern bank. Murchison Falls is a Ramsar site that inhabits over 451 bird species such as the Goliath heron, Great blue Turaco, the Shoebill, and the dwarf kingfisher and many more, 76 animal species with big fives inclusive, the large scores of Nile crocodiles, and the scenic and breathtaking Murchison Falls forcefully squeezing through into a gorge which is 8m wide. Among all, you will have a chance to awesomely enjoy both the Uganda safari game drives and the launch cruises on the Nile River.
- Ground transport
- Park entrance
- Boat trip
- Bottled water in the safari vehicle
- Full board accommodation for two nights
- Service of an English-speaking driver-guide
- All mentioned activities except for the optional ones
- Extras at the accommodation i.e. drinks, telephone, laundry, etc.
- Tips to porters and driver/ guide