This 8 Days Around Rwanda Wildlife Safari takes you to fully explore all that Rwanda has to offer. Gorilla Tracking in Volcanoes National Park may very well be the most popular tourist activity in Rwanda and tourists from around the world visit Rwanda every year to take part in Gorilla trekking. You will also visit Nyungwe Forest National Park for Chimpanzee Tracking while on this 8 Days Around Rwanda Wildlife Safari.
The 8 Days Around Rwanda Wildlife Safari includes;
- Airport transfers
- Accommodation in Kigali on Bed and Breakfast basis
- Accommodation on safari on Full board basis
- Transport by safari vehicle
- Services of an English-speaking driver-guide
- Gorilla, Chimpanzee and Canopy Walk permits
- Bottled drinking water
- Kigali City tour
However, the 8 Days Around Rwanda Wildlife Safari excludes; Airfares, Visa, drinks, laundry, tips to local guides, telephone, porter fee while trekking, personal insurance, personal shopping bills.