This two-day quick safari to the Masai Mara is designed exclusively for those who are in Kenya on business or for a brief vacation but still want to squeeze in some safari time before a flight home. Or those who want to experience this paradise but are on a tight budget. You can customize the accommodation in a tented camp to suit your preferences.
In southwest Kenya, close to the Tanzanian border, sits the Maasai Mara National Reserve, a protected savannah wilderness. Lions, cheetahs, elephants, zebras, and hippos are among its inhabitants. Its plains are traveled by wildebeest during their yearly migration. The Mara and Talek rivers cut across the region's lush plains and undulating hills.
Welcome to the Masai Mara, which is also the temporary home of the "Great Migration," the lions from "Big Cat Diary," the Maasai warriors, and some of the world's most opulent safari resorts.
The Masai Mara is home to an amazing kaleidoscope of untamed and rocky terrain, friendly locals, and a plethora of fascinating animals, both large and little. Every year from July through October, the Masai Mara, which is known for hosting the magnificent Great Migration, welcomes 1.5 million wildebeests into its vast savannahs. The conservancies and Masai Mara National Reserve are teeming with life and provide safari goers with a wide range of activities to choose from.
- Park fees (For non-residents)
- All activities (Unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation (Unless listed as upgrade)
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (Unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Meals (As specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinking water (On all days)
- International flights (From/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips (Tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day)
- Personal items (Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees