Nyungwe Forest NP contains one of the oldest rainforests in Africa that is home to 13 primate species and over 300 bird species including the Albertine endemics. A 3 days Nyungwe primate trekking tour to this park may reward the guests with opportunities to see primates and birds while enjoying an array of scenic activities like hikes to the waterfalls and a canopy walk. The forest has about 15 nature trails that enable guests to explore its rich diversity. Guests with more time, can stay longer to check out some of these trails and appreciate Nyungwe’s rich biodiversity.
Included in this tour package;
- Chimps, Canopy permit fees
- Park Ranger Fees
- Relevant Government Taxes
- Full Board Accommodation
- Full-time English speaking Driver/Guide
- Ground Transportation by a 4×4 safari vehicle
- Airport transfer, as long as your flight is on the same day on which the safari ends.
- Visa Fees
- Personal Insurance
- Expenses of personal nature such as; drinks, tips, laundry, telephone, cigarettes, accommodation & meals not indicated in the itinerary and optional activity