A 5-day safari that includes various visits to Lake Nakuru, Maasai Mara, and Hell's Gate . Enjoythe beautiful water birds and other bird species at Lake Nakuru. The lake and the amazing display of pink flamingos along its edge can both be seen from Baboon Cliff, which is the greatest site to observe birds. One of the best spots in Africa to see animals is the Masai Mara Game Reserve. All year long, game drives offer a fantastic way to explore the park.
The magnificent Masai Mara National Reserve is home to more wildlife than any other park in the world. The reserve is an amazing mix of animals, savannah, rolling hills, and famous acacia trees dotting the landscape. It is a vibrant environment that hosts all of Africa's Big Five. It's an amazing sight to see the rush of wildebeest and zebra crossing the Mara River into the park during the Great Migration, which takes place from July to October. A fresh understanding of the awe and profundity of nature is gained after spending several days in Masai Mara.
Your own experienced driver/guide will serve as your guide over the five days of your trip. Private 4 x 4 Land Cruiser Jeeps will be used for both wildlife viewing and transportation to the park; with its elevated seating and tough all-wheel drive, this vehicle is the safari standard. The Land Cruiser Jeep, which is always included on our excursions, is simply one more illustration of the value we provide at Dav Safaris for Kenya Safaris.
Please let us know if you would want to modify your safari or have any specific requests. Your aspirations for a safari can come true since we are here.
- Park fees (For non-residents)
- All activities (Unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation (Unless listed as upgrade)
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (Unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Meals (As specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinking water (On all days)
- International flights (From/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips (Tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day)
- Personal items (Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees