This safari covers a wide range of savanna grasslands in two of Uganda’s national parks which are Kidepo valley and Murchison falls National parks, this 6 days safari is remarkably a game viewing safari where you encounter animals like Cape Buffalos, herds of Elephants, lions, cheetahs, and antelopes, on your last day you will visit Ziwa rhino sanctuary for Rhino tracking activity.
6 Days Kidepo Valley and Murchison Falls Wildlife Safari
- Game Drive at the Narus Valley in Kidepo Valley National Park
- Game Drive to the Kanagorok Hotsprings in Kidepo Valley National Park
- Karamojong community Tour
- Boat Cruise on the Nile River in Murchison Falls National
- Game Drive in the Northern Bank of Murchison Falls National Park
- Hiking to the Top of the Murchison fall
- Rhino Tracking at Ziwa Rhinos Sanctuary
- Adventurous Road trip around the country side.
After breakfast, check and embark on your journey towards Kampala, with a stopover at the Kabarega Diners for lunch. From there along the way back to Kampala we shall have a stopover at the Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary for a 1-hour rhino tracking adventure. You will be led by a ranger guide on the walk-in search for black and white rhinos. The Rhino tracking accomplishes the search for the big five members such as Buffalo, Elephant, Lion, and Leopard seen at the Kidepo and Murchison Falls safaris.
Meal Plan: Breakfast and Lunch