This eight-day private luxury safari takes you through Samburu in northern Kenya's frontier region, then via the Great Rift Valley and the Masai Mara, which is home to the Big Five. Rare species that can survive the harsh, desert environment, such the Somali ostrich and the reticulated giraffe, can be found in the Samburu Game Reserve.
The 8 Days Kenya Safari Itinerary offers amazing animal watching and recreation in the Masai Mara National Reserve, Samburu National Reserve , and Lake Nakuru. It is a wonderful 7 nights 8 days Kenya safari package.
Your 8 Days Kenya Safari tour begins with a picturesque drive from Nairobi to Samburu National Reserve, passing Mount Kenya (5,199m), Africa's second-highest summit. Explore this magnificent wilderness on game drives to see the rare Samburu Special 5 (Gerenuk, Grevy's Zebra, Somali Ostrich, Beisa Oryx, and Reticulated Giraffe), which are well recognized for frequent sightings of lion, Cheetah, and leopard. Next, proceed to Lake Nakuru National Park through Africa's captivating Great Rift Valley. The park has an abundance of birds and good populations of large mammals in a small area, so it is possible to see rare Rothschild Giraffes, Black Rhinos, and Buffalo with certainty.
One of Africa's premier wildlife areas and the last stop on this 8-day Kenya safari itinerary is Masai Mara. It is the stuff of safari fantasies, home to the Great Wildebeest Migration and some of Africa's most productive lion prides. Before making the drive back to Nairobi, you'll experience exhilarating game drives and stop at a nearby town to learn more about the intriguing Maasai culture.
- Park fees (For non-residents)
- All activities (Unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation (Unless listed as upgrade)
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (Unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Meals (As specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinking water (On all days)
- International flights (From/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips (Tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day)
- Personal items (Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
- Some meals (As specified in the day-by-day section)